Sunday, October 5, 2008
Babysitting... possibly the best job ever?
I really think I hit the jackpot in the babysitting department. I have babysat for the same family 3 times now and have yet to actually meet their 2 children. Crazy, right? Lucky for me the kids go to bed at 7:00 and I am always asked to come to the house at 7. So everytime I go, they are already asleep. I basically just sit on the couch, watch TV, and get paid for doing it. I actually really want to meet the kids one of these days and play with them, but for now I will enjoy getting a little rest and relaxation. It really just makes me feel bad for the babysitters that used to watch me and my siblings because we definitely did NOT go to bed by 7. If anything we were whining and complaining about having to go to bed at 11. But, I really envy all the sleep those kids get. What I wouldn't do for kindergarten nap time or 12 hour nights of sleep!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment