Monday, October 13, 2008

Halloween


Halloween is just around the corner and I am already excited! I haven't come up with a costume yet, but I've been trying to think of something original. I am more excited about all the Halloween candy. It is EVERYWHERE. I think my absolute favorite Halloween candy is candy corn. Whoever invented candy corn is a genius. It is probably the most sugary thing in the world, but I could eat it for days. It even comes in personalized packs now which I love. But there are so many different other fun candies for Halloween... too bad I'm too old for trick-or-treating. Those were some fun times... except for some of the older neighbors who were pretty stingy and had signs hanging next to the candy that said "Only take one... we're watching you!" That was enough to keep me from coming back the next year. I really like the tradition of Halloween as well. Goblins, witches, scarecrows, pumpkins... love it all!

No comments: