
I just got back from working out at Dedman and I observed a few things while I was there. First of all, I love how all the cardio machines are dominated by the girls and the weight area is dominated by the boys. I like to do weights, but I hate being on display in front of everyone at SMU and apparently many girls feel the same way. I also find it interesting how many people still work out late at night... it just goes to show that people do make an effort to try to work out whenever they can, regardless of what time it is. I have recently started using the upstairs track which I really enjoy because it is not as boring as the treadmill and you can observe people below you playing basketball or volleyball which makes the time pass more quickly. Dedman is also great because they offer so many classes which help you mix up your workout routine. I feel like working out is really important and I am addicted to reading magazines like Shape and Self to find more workouts. Both of those magazines are so encouraging to get in shape. Self's website also uploads all their workouts into a video format so you can see how to properly execute them. Now if only I could say no to dessert, I would be set!
No comments:
Post a Comment