Sunday, October 5, 2008
John Zogby
Last Wednesday night I attended John Zogby's lecture. I had actually never heard of Zogby before and it was really interesting to find out exactly what he does and how involved he is in the media. I expected him to be a really serious speaker, but he was so laid back and funny and completely captivated the audience. I did feel a little uncomfortable when he started talking about politics because I am a republican and I felt I was surrounded by democrats, but that's ok! I enjoyed the last part of his lecture where he did Q&A because he was so straightforward and didn't beat around the bush. I also really liked how positive he was in encouraging the first globals to take on the world because our generation are the people who can change the world. Zogby put everything into a perspective that I had not seen before. It's really crazy to think about how many polls Zogby has done and how much information and knowledge he has gained by doing all the polls. All in all, I really enjoyed his lecture and his opinions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment